Obviously I'd introduce myself and start a small conversation. But how do I proceed. Do I ask her for her number , a date or what?
- ask for her number only8% (1)29% (2)16% (3)Vote
- ask her on a small date like for coffe and get her number58% (7)71% (5)63% (12)Vote
- ask to meet up again (no number)34% (4)0% (0)21% (4)Vote
- give her your number0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- ask her on a date the same day0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
First of all, don't ask her for a same-day date. She'll probably turn you down. Just walk up to her, ask her what her name is (if you don't already know), chat with her for a few minutes, then tell her you want to take her on a date and ask her for her phone number. If she gives it to you, take a few days to plan a cheap but memorable date such as a coffee shop or reasonably priced restaurant. Then call her up, tell her you want to take her out for dinner/coffee/whatever, and you'll pick her up on Tues./Wed./whenever at 7:00/8:00/whenever. If she accepts or gives you another day/time that will work better for her, congratulations! You got yourself a date. If she gives you one of a million excuses for why she can't go, toss her phone number and move on.0