Is there really such thing as "the one"?

Is there really such thing as the one girl or guy you were meant to be with? I mean there's so many people in the world. The person im meant to be with could be in china

• I think its true
  • I think its false
  • Im from china and i find this offensive

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe there to be a "the one" except there
    may be more "the ones" as well.

It's like I always tell people too, that there perfect
    fit may not be located in the same country.

Or even in the same time period. ^.~

But there's so many people, that there
    more thn likely will be a perfect fit, for
    "almost" anyone. ^.^

What Girls Said 8

• I sure as h*ll hope it's true. I don't want to have to settle for someone, if there is the one I am suppose to be with, and will make me unbelievably happy. I want to be able to find that.

• People claim the craziest things.

• I think there is multiple "the ones" but its always going to take the next right one to help you forget about the last one.

• i think that there is a group of men or ladies out there that you can live happily forever with, in which you can choose from

• It's false. There are multiple people you could fall in love with.

• There might be several "the one"
    There might be several people you could get along with and have some awesome chemistry with. But when you find one of them that should be good enough.

And if you're talking about a perfect match I don't believe that exists. There is no perfect person in this world. That would be kinda boring. Everyone is unique and that's what makes relationships so cool. You bring something to the table and the other person does too.

• Here's the truth, no one was designed or created for each other. There are multipl ones out there... you choose who you make "THE one".

• I used to think that but I've met two or three guys who coukd have been the one but the time was wrong. Or maybe you have the one but there's a diff one at diff points in your life.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think so. I think its all based on compatibility. Every human being is capable of falling in love with anyone they find attractive. But the more compatible they are, the easier it would be to maintain a relationship with them. I think there are only a few people on earth that are 100% compatible with you, and you most likely won't meet any of them. But honestly, you could realistically acheive a uccessfull relationship with someone who is 80% compatible.

• They're all the one until they tear your heart out and stomp on it!

• I don't believe in "the one" either.

• The one for me isn't perfect at all I just want a normal looking girl, gamer, careless, lazy that's heaven for me

• My 'one' lives in america unfortunately :( but she is definitely the one. We bond on pretty much every level!

• You create the 'one' rather than find them I think is the best way to put. Don't wait for the one. That goes for you women as well. !

• I'm a believer in the idea of highly compatible matches, but I don't believe there's only one. There are many people out there who are great matches for me.