Guys, Is it weird if your gf has bigger nipples than you?

I noticed that my bf has pretty small nipples and I wouldn't say mine are oversized, but I was just wondering do woman usually have bigger nipples than guys or is it the other way around? Would u find that a turn off?

Updates:
Thanks everyone for answering. I wasn't sure so thanks to all that confirmed that it was normal. No harm in asking though.

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe women are supposed to have bigger nipples so they can feed their children, so the children have something to grasp onto

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would kind of be expecting her to have bigger nipples than me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Women normally have bigger nipples for breast feeding

0|0
    0|0
  • No in fact its sexy... ;)
    Turn on for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i haven't really compaired or noticed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be surprised if hers weren't bigger than mine. They're basically vestigial on males.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Girls are meant to have bigger nipples lol because of how our breasts get bigger so do our nipples as they grow, guys usually have like small nipples unless they are over-weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys want you to have similar sized body parts to them at all. Now think of it this way, would your boyfriend mind if you had bigger breasts than him? Of course not!
    Chill. Guys don't compare your nipple size with their own, I doubt they even care about their size so much (apparently guys like bigger nipples though)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 100% sure but I would think women have larger nipples due to the fact they're made for nursing a baby. As far as guys go, I don't imagine they would mind ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty big tits, so I think any man should just assume my nipples could knock his out any day. I might be concerned if a guy had nipples that looked like mine. It would be abnormal, to say the least.

0|0
    0|0