Guys, how often do you expect to have sex with your girlfriend especially when it's a more new relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everytime you can and Im serious

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly? However much she wants. Some guys might be better at convincing her to want more, but it still usually comes down to her pace.
    I've waited over a year, I've waited less than half a day. But always on her terms. Kinda like an unspoken rule amongst decent men.

Don't force sex, just make her want it more than you do.

• In a new relationship, once we've started having sex I expect it to happen every time we see one another. Usually the relationship is very passionate, physically, at that point, and we plan to see each other at times when that can happen. How often those times are is obviously dependent on schedules and distance and everything, but I would try to make it happen at least once or twice a week, if not more.

• I end up having sex every time we end up laying in my bed together... and since I set my couch on fire in my driveway that one night, my bed is really the only decent place to watch a movie or a show in the house ;)

• A lot depends on the woman

• once a week

• Every week shit I am 19 and haven't the foggiest idea of sex, in short im a virgin on fire

What Girls Said 0