Why do people say im weird?

people say i say weird things, im naive, absent minded, but funny, but just just plain weird. Why? it make sme sad..

Most Helpful Guy

• We're all weird in our own ways! Hell, I'm extra weird look at my name! you just gotta surround yourself with people who accept and appreciates your weirdness.

What Guys Said 3

• Well nobody is normal. So everybody is a little weird. This is what makes us different. So you being "weird" just means that you are unique. And that is a good thing (:

• simple, you are different to them, nothing wrong with that it is just people have a hard time dealing with people who are different, like putting a nerd computer guy on a football team, different, all you have to do is fine your kind of people and you will find right in

• At least they didn't call you boring. If you ask me that's a far worse thing to be called

What Girls Said 3