Girls, i've been waiting for years to find a normal good woman. Where can I look?

All that I keep getting are women who can't take care of themselves (by that I mean hygiene), committed felonies at work, or those with clinical mental health issues.
I've searched places with common interests, church, and dating sites. So far, the women there don't even want to look at me.
I'm getting to the point where I would be happy with a stalker girlfriend. Like Rose from Two and a Half Men. But even that's hard to find.
I feel like I'm going to be alone forever.

• Keep trying?
    89% (16)
  • Give up?
    11% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
All the female friends I have keep telling me their friends are all taken. (All the time) I'm guessing that means, "I don't want you dating my friends."
I only have 3 guy friends and the only women they know are their wives.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people find love through mutual friends

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You're looking too hard, just go with the flow but if u want to keep searching. Look at dating websites or get a female friend to hook you up

1|0
    0|0
    • All the female friends I have keep telling me their friends are all taken. (All the time) I'm guessing that means, "I don't want you dating my friends."

• Show All
    • I only have 3 and the only women they know are their wives now

• Then your friend's wives, or at work, where u live, at Starbucks! Any normal looking girl u see, just start a conversation!