Does he start to hate me? Whats going on?

how does a girl know she scared a guy away by sth she said or did..
because the guy im dating and falling for, told me visiting in his family over the weekend but weirdly he hasn't texted me for a day now at all! usually he always sent a good night, good morning text & several texta throughout the day :(
Why could this be happening and why could he be so distant suddenly?

anyway when i asked him how the situation between us actually is right now (though i think he didn't get the hint) cuz he said :"The situation is ok, there is a little tension cause of sexual attraction"
So does this statemen rather means he's in it just for sex? i mean he talks about making love often, even already asked how i want it to be (atmosphere, place) when i'd make love with him and he said that he wouldn't be the kind of guy leaving a girl after making love

for some reason i can't really believe his words because he seems so hot n cold (know what i mean)

i mean he said he really like me and that he's attracted to me.
, that i'd be beautiful and georgeous, i. feel understood and he remembers things i told him few days ago like a job interview..

BUT yet I am totally unsure about his real feelings for me due to his "sexual" statement explained above..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I have found that some guys will tell you anything they think you want to hear to get sex, then once they do you learn it was all lies. Or if you won't sleep with them they just stop talking all together.