Guys, after argument he stopped talking. I acted clingy. Will he talk to me again?

So this guy I've been talking to for the past couple of months online has stopped talking to me. We met online but not face to face yet. We did Webcam for all this time and there was a lot of chemistry. After an argument we had, which was mostly my fault (where I told him I felt insecure about us because I didn't think I was what he was looking for, because he seems to have pretty high standards and I'm not sure I comply with them), he became distant and said he was just too busy with work. During the past few days he just sent me one or two texts a day, but when I asked for more attention and time from him, he completely withdraw. Haven't heard from him in the past couple of days. I'm pretty sad because we had plans to meet and do stuff together. I really like him, but I don't know if I came too hard, acting clingy, i just wanted him to know that I needed to stay in touch like a normal couple. Do you think he will get in contact with me?

1

What Guys Said 1

• Seems it was really too much for him... when he agrees that there was indeed a lot of chemistry I think he will contact again