The party girl or the girl reading at the local café?

I am always curious which girl men are more attracted to? Are they more attracted to the fun outgoing girl who struggles to settle down to study? Or the quiet girl who takes a little effort to get up and dancing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Definitely the girl reading in the cafe. She would most probably be loyal to her friends and, more importantly, to herself. She could be quite a deep person, able to think for herself and not be swayed by irrelevant opinions. A really lovely type of girl that most men would love to have as a gf, partner or wife.

• How Party Girl talks: "Oh em jaayyy, look at that dumb betch over there. What a fucking slut."

How Girl Reading at the Local Cafe talks: "Look, I still read books, unlike the rest of you low-life swine. Where's my herbal tea?"

Fuck em' both.

• Quiet girl every time.

• Why can't it be the girl who loves to read AND dance? Is that not an option? Are they mutually exclusive?
    Such dashed hopes :,(

• The girl at the cafe type. So much her.

• I like the girl who sits at the cafe' she is more of my interest not really
    into party girls

• The party is in my head because I'm READINGGGG

• The quiet girl. Cuz she's more relarionship material and cuter. the party girl is really only good for a fling. though i still like party girls a lot.

• I've always had more of a thing for the girl at the local cafe reading.

• Depends what you want at the moment. If you want a girl who is interesting to talk to and you can have intellectual conversations with then pick the quiet girl but if you want to mess around and have fun and no relationship then the party girl.

• I like the second type of girl. The smart ones.

• I'm attracted to all girls n a girl at reading at local cafe seems to be attractive 😍

• local cafe one

• As an educated man i go for the second one

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer to be the party girl. You won't catch me reading at a cafe but I will read at home alone.

• Why one when you can have both?

• Im the second one. But when Im abroad, I turn to into the first one😂

• What if she reads all day at the café and goes to the party when the book is over?