Girls, would you like a guy that isn't too popular but makes you laugh and is maybe a 6.5-ish?

• I would date him
    100% (26)
  • God No!
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• That totally depends. Would I date a funny guy who was a 6.5 that I was attracted to? TOTALLY. Can I say I would date any 6.5 guy who makes me laugh? Not at all. I can't say I'd date a solid 10 who makes me laugh. For me, there's a clear difference between people I thoroughly enjoy being around and love to death and people I have a romantic attachment to. One is not at all superior to the other, they're just very different.

I have male friends all across the 'scale' who I adore and mean the world to me, but I have zero sexual attraction to, no matter how gorgeous they are.

What Girls Said 9

• I just met a guy who isn't the most attractive but he made me laugh constantly and I immediately warmed to him and saw him as dating potential. A sense of humour can make a huge difference. I don't even consider popularity when dating.

• Why would I care about how popular the guy is? There seems to be a positive correlation between popularity and arrogance among wo/men.

I can't STAND arrogance. I'd rather take a "Norm" guy.

• I honestly don't care about the popularity if he makes me laugh and cares about me. Then I would defintely like to be with him.

• Of course, sounds like my type!

• Popularity has no power in dating or liking a guy, but attitude does :)

• Of course I would date him

• popularity doesn't matter, as long as you make her happy! :)

• Popularity isn't everything. Good sense of humor is one of the biggest turn-ons to me. Don't worry I bet there are a lot of girls who would go for you.

• To tell you the truth, sounds like my type :D