How do I tell her i'm a virgin?

Me man this girl have just recently got into a serious relationship, i am 24 and she is 26. The problem is that i am a virgin and she is not. What do i do about this situation? How do i tell her? Do i need to be honest with her? If so how and when should i tell her?
Or should i just keep it to myself and try to act like i know what i'm doing when the time comes when i don't?
I really like this girl, and i don't want her to think less of me and to become less interested in me.
And girls would it be a dealbreaker if the guy your with is a 24 year old virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not a deal breaker. But it's something you should be honest and upfront about. I'm sure she'll want to make your first time special if you let her know ahead of time that you're a virgin.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it would be best to tell her before you two get really intimate. So simply while you're making out, I would tell her.

Yes, you should be honest. Some girls consider it a dealbreaker while others love it.

• Deffo not a deal breaker! In a way this is a good thing as she can mould you and teach you all the ways that she likes to be pleased... I don't see why this is a problem, just talk to her when you feel like the time is right :)

• I would be honest with her. It would not be a deal breaker for me. How long have you been seeing her?

What Guys Said 4

• Just be honest. If she truly cares for you, she will show you the way and be pleased you are able to confide in her.

• Tell her if it's important to you.

I personally would tell her.

I'd think she'd be flattered that you told her.

• Just come out and tell her. Get the open communications going. Encourage her to help guide you to what feels good to her.

• Don't tell her unless she asks. It will make you look insecure and that is a huge turn off for women. If she asks you can be honest and tell her but if you volunteer the information it will make you look like you lack confidence. Women make no secret that confidence is important to them.