Ladies, be honest! would you rather date or approach a guy who parties all the time or you a guy who doesn't party and is a but shy?

This was dervided from a question someone asked a bit ago (all credit goes to the girl but i don't know your username lol), i just wanted to see the male version of it.

So the party guy is loud and like to do his own thing and follow his own rules.
The shy guy is nice and doesn't like to cause too much trouble, once he gets to know you, he will open up.

Out of the 2 which one would you date or approach. Please be honest.

Anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I would not go for a guy who's loud and parties all the time. The second guy is better, since that's more how I am.

• I want a mixture of both. A guy thats outgoing at a party. doesn't start trouble. Doesn't party everyday, only on certain occasions. He follows the rules. He doesn't over drink and doesn't smoke.

• When I say outgoing I dont mean loud. I mean he talks to people. He can join in with stuff. Like, if we do a toast or dance he's not sitting in a corner.

• I don't party so bring me the shy dude !

• Shy because I can relate

• Personally, I wouldn't approach them both cause the first is too (let's say) irresponsible or at least is not putting his head into dating and loving. The second guy may be the total opposite plus he's too hard to approach and to understand! so I'd rather approach someone who's in the middle of these two

• the quiet guy, bc to the loud guy I'd just be another girl- nothing speial

• Quiet one is good really either just depends what their personalities are like and how they treat you

• Maybe bolth but it depends if they are disrespectful to other people but probably more the shy one for me anyway

• I don't want a fly guy... I just want a shy guy. ;)

• Any reason behind that, i'm a shy fellow but i find more out going guys get more luck. I can make girls laugh and with the few girl i hang with, they all say i'm funny and a good guy. But what makes you go towards the shy guys haha?

What Guys Said 2

• i'm a shy guy too

• The shy guy would never make a pass at them. It's the loud party guy or being single and sexless.