Guys, how to boys like their girlfriends to be dressed?

so i've always wondered what boys (aged 19ish) like their girls to be dressed. do yals like the casual jeans and tshirt or short skirts and the like. i tend to dress quite girly which lends itself to skirts and shorts and tank tops, and super tight jeans. is that slutty in your view or hot?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 25, but I guess I'll answer.

Shorts and a tank top can be really attractive. Tight jeans are okay, I find a nice skirt much more attractive though, that and skirts with thigh high socks is just a godly combination. A nice sundress can be extremely cute, that's one of my favorites.

Overall it's going to be more about your style than anything else. If you fit a style I like, I'm probably going to find it attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• I like the girly style: dresses, skirts, tight pants, tank-tops, crop tops... not too revealing, but not too covered either, I like when girls dress to highlight their best attributes.

• Oh, I forgot to add that sundresses are the best; nothing can beat that.

• Casually. Hipster chick outfits.

• I'm 21, I don't think I'm different from when I was 19...

I prefer them not to be...

But being serious I doesn't matter that much to what someone wears. I wouldn't consider that slutty though, it'd be appealing.