Girls, how would you feel if a guy you were dating liked to listen to Video Game music?

Yup, i listen to video game music everyday in my car ride to work. i just grew up with it and love it a lot.

Could you handle that or no?

Something like this

or this

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=bcZhJDUFb58

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Lol I wouldn't care at all. I don't care what music a guy I'm dating listens to. Now personally, I may not want to listen to it so as long as he doesn't push it onto me, then I wouldn't care.

• No, I can't handle that at all.
    Just kidding.
    Splendid! I'd ask him to recommend me some songs.

• How would I feel? I'd feel pretty happy cause I Like listening to video games music as well. xD
    We'd be a perfect match. ;D lol

• i would think.. awesome!!! (also loves listening to videogame music as well as anime music O w O)

• sweeet :D

• but wow though, i haven't heard the shadow of collosus soundtracks in years, i really miss the gigantic bosses of that game, really wish they made a sequel to that :<

• it brings back so many good memories xD

• It's not a deal breaker but It would drive me insane if I had to hear it everyday especially on the way to work.

<3 @Asker

• We can ONLY listen to music in Captain Toad!

• No deal! :P

nah jk, i happen to like the music in that so sure!

• nah i wouldn't care but.. I would not want to listen to it every day :)

• nope, you're gonna listening to it everyday.

j/k lol :P

• I would tell him to crank it up lol.

What Guys Said 4