Don't you love how Christians think they're being persecuted?

They just want to set us back to the middle ages with their outdated "traditions" that have no merit in todays society. You live your lives based on a ancient fiction novel that encourages hatred, bigotry and even violence. No one is making ant-christian laws and no one is refusing to bake cakes for you, in fact no one is forcing you to do anything. All we rational thinkers are saying is just accept people for who they are and not judge them based on their lifesyle choices or their choice to not believe or follow your religion. So snap out of your persecution complex and do what is right not what an ancient fiction novel says.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you love how everybody on the planet thinks they are in the right, and how no one understands them and those damn outsiders are idiotic and crude and are always "persecuting" them.

What Girls Said 1

• How do you know its fiction, can you prove it?
    Well then I'm very curious about how the big bang theory idea even came to be since the people werent there. Gosh that is soooo totally fiction. How do you fee now? Try reading the bible.
    Jesus loves you dude :)

What Guys Said 6

• The great irony with this post. .. beginning with a flawed unsupported premise that's irrational if you're an atheist.

I. e your apparent loathing for injustice when on no rational or logical basis that's consistent with your worldview you're asserting a concept of it being "wrong" to be hateful, bigoted and violent as you say. .. or as Dawkins would say "you're nothing more than mindless molecules in motion dancing to the tune of your DNA" ~ Garden of Eden

I'd love for you to provide a philosophically consistent basis for your appeal to reason... The atheist delusion

• I think you have Christianity confused for what Christians are trying to get people to understand. Hate, intolerance, violence and any self adulation is not the way.

The followers of Jesus Christ know everything you've said does not describe Christianity, but an erroneous perception of it. It is those that have done evil using the veil of Christianity that gives non-believers like you a false view of Christianity.

Christians are no more what you've spewed out than labeling all Muslims as terrorists. The few have tainted the many.
    This is common for most people to do. For most people, what one member of a group does becomes representative of the whole.

I also see you have chosen bigotry against Christianity as your lifestyle choice, but you can let go of that and accept everyone for their beliefs, including Christians.

• I do not know what Christians you are hanging out with. As a Roman Catholic I do not want to send anyone back to the dark ages. If those Christians actually looked at the work of Jesus and the messages he taught it tells a much different story. One of the biggest lessons they need to learn is LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. There is no conditions to this, it means love the people around you. I personally do not want want to persecute anyone for their life style choices. Have you seen half of what the new Pope has done? He is a true Pope and is changing quite a bit. Sure every religion has its extremists, but don't judge the ENTIRE RELIGION on them 😔😡

• Why do you imply that atheists all share one political position?

There is, actually, nothing rational about forcing someone to bake a cake. And one would have to be pretty damn stupid to eat a cake that was baked grudgingly!

Everyone who doesn't want to be a looter is being persecuted.

• Did you see what just happened in Kenya? Over 140 Christian students killed by Islamic terrorists. Christian are being persecuted by Muslims and killed in many countries.
    Muslims are taught from an early age to hate everyone, but especially Christians and westerners.
    As far as being killed out of religious intolerance, Christians are now at the highest risk of any religion.

• I am a Muslim and I refuse u talk about Christianity in this way, my friends are Christians and that's not true there's no religion that wants someone to be back in the middle ages