How to become a Barney Stinson?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks appealing, man, it really does but don't do it. At first it'll be amazing and you'll be on top of the world, then you'll hit the its all the same, what am I doing phase and this will cement when you see couples and wonder where you went wrong, and that'll will follow with the whole lonely phase and this is where you will see a couple, prove to yourself that you aren't worthy of such a relationship and go find a girl to sleep with to forget that, and sadly this will be your life in repeat. Until, if your lucky, meet a girl who will put your past where it belongs, in the past, and fall in love with you for who you are and by go you bloody well better pull your head in and see what you have and treat her for the Princess she is cause she's a dream come true...

If you haven't come to realise it, that's my life story right there... be careful with what you choose to do, everything has a price. Sadly no one was there to tell me that..

What Girls Said 3

• It's not easy to be legen... wait for it dary!

• Try to lick your elbow and ta dah, you become "a Barney Stinson"

• Have your heart broken then you buy a suit. Wear a suit all the time and sleep with as many girls as you can but you need to be good at telling lies and charming/funny.

What Guys Said 6

• just watch How I Met Your Mother on repeat and be observant

• You know that he just a fictional character right?

But the idea behind that is he a really confident, charming, funny, and casual guy who dressed well and hit on woman all the time to the point he is very comfortable with woman. Getting one night-stand and is a huge "playa". I'm sure there people in real life that have his characteristic.

• became Barney the DInosaur first basiucaly

• Just be Neil Patrick Harris and play a fictional character in a TV show.

• Learn all his lines and then pay for plastic surgery

• Just be the star of a really shitty show.