Should I call her?

I got this girls number 6 days ago. I have not called because I have been really sick and just have been in bed all day. Should I still call, what would you think. We met briefly I had a 5 minute conversation and asked for her number. Thoughts?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• With all due respect to the "friendly text" suggestion... as a female... if you send a text its going to seem like you are an obnoxious game-player. If I haven't heard from a guy, on the phone, in a week... I delete the number and assume he isn't interested.

If you like her... CALL HER...NOW. Let her hear how sick you are and you will be off the hook... trust me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yea call her if you are still thinkin about her then you should take a chance and then explain what took you so long cause she will ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! She's probably sitting there wondering why she hasn't heard anything from you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you need to call her, you got her number!

But have a purpose before you call her, either a brief call to setup a date, or a longer call to get to know her a little better. Just be prepared.

Also, do not start with an excuse "Sorry I didn't call because I was sick". Let "her" ask why you it took you so long to call. Starting off a convo with an excuse can kill the vibe, especially with a new chick.

Good luck. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm...I always call to get a date but as it has been a few days I would try a quick friendly text instead to see if she's still interested and not forgotten you, as you really don't want to ring her and she goes "who?"

0|0
    0|0