Should I call her?

I got this girls number 6 days ago. I have not called because I have been really sick and just have been in bed all day. Should I still call, what would you think. We met briefly I had a 5 minute conversation and asked for her number. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• With all due respect to the "friendly text" suggestion... as a female... if you send a text its going to seem like you are an obnoxious game-player. If I haven't heard from a guy, on the phone, in a week... I delete the number and assume he isn't interested.

If you like her... CALL HER...NOW. Let her hear how sick you are and you will be off the hook... trust me.

What Girls Said 2

• yea call her if you are still thinkin about her then you should take a chance and then explain what took you so long cause she will ask.

• Definitely! She's probably sitting there wondering why she hasn't heard anything from you.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you need to call her, you got her number!

But have a purpose before you call her, either a brief call to setup a date, or a longer call to get to know her a little better. Just be prepared.

Also, do not start with an excuse "Sorry I didn't call because I was sick". Let "her" ask why you it took you so long to call. Starting off a convo with an excuse can kill the vibe, especially with a new chick.

Good luck. ;)

• Hmm...I always call to get a date but as it has been a few days I would try a quick friendly text instead to see if she's still interested and not forgotten you, as you really don't want to ring her and she goes "who?"