How do I get more guy friends as a girl?

Hey guys! :) I literally have zero guy friends right now becuse I go to an all girls school. The only times I meet guys are on Wednesday, when I have drama (but I'm not really friendly with the guys in my drama) or when I go to parties. I used to have a lot of guy friends in primary school though so I really miss it. How can I make friends with guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• have similar interests with most guys maybe?

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to guys. I have no idea how people do it in all-girls/boys schools.

• Try and find a group of guys and ask if you can hang out with them. I'm pretty sure a guy wouldn't turn down a girl's offer to hang out.

What Girls Said 2

• Make sure they don't want to sleep with you. Don't talk about girly shit, that's a good way to scare them off. Hmm, what else? I guess that's it. Oh and be yourself, very important lol.

• Be outgoing and just strike up a conversation! I got my best guy friend by commenting on his post on Facebook. Now we're inseparable! Don't be afraid to go for it (: