How short is too short?

I'm 5'2 would guys and girls(who are also into girls) find this unattractive and a turn off? What is your opinion on smaller girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that even more attractive. It makes me think of you as more feminine. Stop listening to the damn media. They don't represent us anymore.

• I see things like smaller girls are cute and taller girls are sexy, but can smaller girls be sexy or do they just end up looking like they're trying to hard?

What Guys Said 9

• i guess too short is under 4'10" or so basically

• Absolutely not. I love smaller girls. The last girl I was really into was 5'1" and the girl I'm hoping to get somewhere with now is under 5'. Your height is fine and in my eyes extremely attractive.

• The height of a child is too short. If your up to my chest, then you're fine, but 5'2" isn't too short.

• Any girl from 5'0 to 5'7 is desirable for me. Don't stress about it

• I consider 5'0"-5'6" to be average, so I don't even think you are short really.

• I prefer taller than 5'2 but height isn't a big deal, I'd be fine with it.

• Nothing wrong with that. Loove shorter girls.

• that's to short for me but i'm over a foot taller than you. shorter guys will be fine with your height though.

• It really depends on what she looks like.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'1" and all of my ex's were 5'11" and up. My last ex was actually 6'2". It was very difficult trying to kiss him standing up, LoL. My best friend is 5'11" and he loves short girls. His last ex was super short and he loved when she would have to jump up to kiss him. He found it adorable. Some guys like short girls. Others don't.

• You're a tiny bit taller than me. I think it's an okay hieght I don't like super tall girls I like girls about your height and I like guys who are taller than me. Yup I'm bi

• Yes, total turn off. Us shorties suck. No love for us.