Girls, how did you get a boyfriend?

Tell your story. This might help me with a personal problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• well me and my last boyfriend met on ig, he asked for my kik and i gave it to him he seemed kinda doushe ish at first but then a couple days later he posted a like for a tbh and he was like "u know wassup" but he left me on read soo i was like no i dont then he was like ur cute and funny and i was like cute enough for u to text me back and he texted me right after and thats when we actually talkedd and i told him to call me and he said tmrw and he called me the next day and we just clicked we were like bestfriends , lovers, all of that he showed me off and i showed him off. i had his password and everything but we broke up because were both grounded and we go to different schools so we would barely be able to talk and we usually talk after i wake him up on the way to school after school and through the night on the phone/facetime soo i guess were taking a break but yeahh

• That's a cute story, and it doesn't seem like it's over! You young ones have more game than I do. :p

What Guys Said 1

• He was an escort that I got a bit too attached to.

• Did you do anything specific to make him fall for you? :p

What Girls Said 6

• Never managed to get a boyfriend, they always wanted to pursue and date until it got serious. I had one boyfriend, that just happened very easily. I don't know how i got so lucky with him.

• That sucks. Hope you have better luck in the future.

• Well it could happen despite that, but it is hard to find a good one...

• It could, but with this attitude it won't happen :p. When i was optimistic, open and happy it didn't so now would really be an uphill battle. So whats your situation? Trying to get someone to commit?

• I don't have one

• I was at a party wich was very boring because I don't drink so I thought I would find a hook up so I found a guy who also hadn't got anything to drink and we found a room and while it were just about to get hot in some kinda way we fell of the bed and my foot smashed in the nightstand so in broke so he helped me get my dress on again and drove me to the hospital and while waiting we began to talk and exchanged numbers and now we are boy- and girlfriend

• Aww. That's cute! Did you just ask him to hook up?

• Yeah I'm a very casual person and take everything with a laugh

• You don't really have to try, you just flirt a bit, or time will tell itself out.

• I feel uncomfortable with flirting.

• You're good! I need to be more like that, but it's hard.

• Thanks :) It seems like it now, but when the time comes, it'll feel natural. Eventually, you'll do it for all the right people, without even trying.

• Well he's my ex now but I met him through a mutual friend who basically got us together

• I met him through a friend of mine. We started to text and meet up during town events and stuff. He lives half an hour away from me so I didn't get to see him very much. We texted and talked on the phone for a long time and became like bestfriends. Later during the friendship we realized that we were more of a couple than just friends and decided to be in a relationship. We've been dating for a year now!

• Yay! Did you flirt?

• He became someone I could go to when I was sad, or being bullied. We started being friends when I was in highschool. He helped me get through hard times and always had my back. That's when I realized that this guy was great and I liked him, so I started flirting. :)