Girls, straight women, Would you date?

Would you date a lesbian woman?

• Yes
    25% (7)
  • no
    75% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I'm not into women. That's what being straight means.

• You would think so. Yet so many women seem to be watching lesbian p*rn according to pornhub

• Nothing I said shows intolerance towards lesbian or gay people. I just asked a question about a survey that you brought up.

• Is there another definition of straight that I'm not familiar with maybe?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think I can be attracted to women. Sadly.

• "Straight women: would you date a girl?"

Well, there's a reason why I'm straight...

• Nope, I'm strictly into dudes.

• No thanks.

• No I wouldn't that's why I'm straight

• No. I'm just attracted to guys.

• STRAIGHT means not interested in women. So most of the time the answer to your question is no.

Watching lesbian porns doesn't make you a lesbian, nor make you want to date a woman.

• thank you for the information I am trans woman struggling with gays.

• wtf? I think being straight means not dating the same sex...

• You would think so RIGHT? But in numerous surveys done by pornhub, a HUGE tube site for p*rn . Women masturbate to lesbian p*rn at enormous rates.

• I don't watch lesbian p*rn ... Where did you gather that information from?

• "There's a difference between watching lesbian p*rn and dating a lesbian... lol"

I assume that when you said this you meant you watched it

• I think I would get down with a woman just for the experience, but I don't think it would be a regular thing for me.

• I'm bisexual, so yes.

If you would date a woman, and engage in sexual activity, then you're not straight.

• you would think so right but this a phenomenon because straight women are watching lesbian p*rn in record numbers. I would think that they would like to sleep with a woman or date one

• They are probably bisexual on some level, just not so much so that they would act on it or want to date women. there's no one formula for bisexuality. It can be very subdued on one end. You can strongly prefer men to women. But anyway. my opinion.

• I've never desired a woman for a relationship but i do get off on lesbian p*rn . Im not sure why.

• THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

• I can't see myself being with a woman though. Im romantically attracted to men.