Should I Confront my Crush?

So recently me crush has been distance, he has been really busy with school which understandable and he hasn't been texting like he used to. Today one of my friends said that my crush and her was talking about me and he said that things are complicated because he likes me but he think's he is not ready to be in a relationship right now and he hasn't told me this yet, and reason why he is feeling this way is because of his past relationship with mother of his child. The thing is I do not know what I should do because, he does like me more than a friend, but he also confused about everything and I really want to talk to him and confront about what she has told me but I really want him to tell me instead. I really like this guy a lot and if he and it would be okay if him and I would can take it slow and see what happens because he said before he wanted to go with the flow. At 8:13pm today he texted me to let me know my favorite movie was on and I replied back saying he was awesome for letting me know and he replied back saying "Yep, Np" I thought okay maybe he still interested in me since he texted letting me know that you know I thought that was cute but I just need advice on what to do, because I really do like him and If it matters he is 33 and I am 24.

Most Helpful Guy

• its not going to get taken care of by doing nothing. You have to decide to confront him now or down the road at some point if you want true resolution.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop getting yourself worked up about it and call him.

• What's the relationship like with his "baby mama"?

What Girls Said 0