I don't want to be with my boyfriend anymore, but at the same time I don't want to break up with him. Does this make any sense?

I haven't heard from my boyfriend for over a week and when I try to talk to him he just brushed it off. He is currently not working and he stays at home, to my knowledge, all day playing video games.
I never wanted to be in a relationship, never never never. My mother is the one that set us up with each other and after that I started to form feelings for him and was happy for the longest time. Just I feel like I'm being used, disrespected, and unknowingly believing he's cheating (I have trust issues due to recent events). I feel I'm the only one who tried to make the relationship work.
Though at the same time I don't want to break up with him. Does that make any sense? Anyone else been in this situation?

What Guys Said 2

• You like being comfortable being with someone. You dont want to break up because that would be a change for you. But at the same time you want to break up because this someone doesn't take the effort you take in making it work.. he doesn't make you feel of value.
    Tell him about it. If he continues this way, just break up.. he is taking you for granted

• Never been in this situation but I think leave him n move on n never be with a guy who don't respect women 😊

What Girls Said 0