Guys, is it unattractive for a woman to WANT to stay home and take care of her man/the house while the man works? Am I stuck in the 40's?

I know it sounds crazy nowadays, but I actually fantasize about meeting that special man, staying home and taking care of all his needs. I absolutely love to cook. I don't necessarily like to clean, but I'd do it to keep him happy while he's out working hard. Yes I could work full time but takes a lot of time to do take care of yourself AND take care of the man I love.
SIDENOTE:
I'm not "weak". I'm very strong minded.
I'm not lazy. I'm VERY active and in shape and don't like to lay around all day.
I'm not a doormat. I just don't mind letting a man take charge as long as he's respectful towards me.
And I most certainly am not unintelligent by any means. I have what it takes to be successful and will be. But a girl can fantacize, right? Is it a turn off? Am I "stuck in the 40's" (as my sister likes to tell me)?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love it if my woman would want to be home to take care of me like that :)
    Plus if I made enough to support that I would not mind her doing that at all

What Guys Said 5

• It isn't that it is unattractive, but it is a bit unrealistic because the cost of living is such that two incomes are necessary. For instance, two generations ago, your housing cost should be no more than 25% of your income and men could fix their own cars. Now, housing is often more than 25% of income and few men can fix their own cars. This is part of the evolution of society. It is unfortunate.

• No. This is SUPER ATTRACTIVE!!! A rarity these days Don't ever change! Some lucky man will sweep you off your feet. :)

• Woah, wasn't expecting that. I hope it's true :)

• I WOULD like that, but the common is tight. It's hard to afford having one partner not working.

• I would actually love this :) I have no problem with it

• As long as you're not fucking the mailman on the side, I see no problem with it.