Why don't women want to date me if I am a good looking nice guy?

I do everything women want.I am one of the nicest guys you meet.What gives? Why don't women want to me in a relationship with nice guys and why do they give the guys that are cocky,etc. chances? I am the type of guy that will give women flowers on the first date.I am a really nice guy.What gives ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you're a pushover ("I do everything women want") and you're probably too forward right off the bat ("I'll give women flowers on the first date").

• I am good looking though.

• I thought women didn't care if a good looking guy was a pushover.

• Well, I've got news for you then. Most of us do care. "Good looking and nice" isn't enough for a relationship. It's good enough for a one night stand but that's about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Cause most women don't want a guy that does whatever she wants without question, and I do not want a guy that gives me flowers, like ever.

• I am good looking though.

• Why you say that?

• That's the only way you will stop doing everything girls want you to.

• either you're not as nice as you think (i know some guys like that) or you're too nice and just do whatever she wants whenever, that personally makes me a bit uncomfortable and it makes me feel bad when the guy just agrees to everything

• I am a good looking guy though and I thought it didn't matter if a good looking guy is too nice.

• well personally when i'm really attracted to a guy i like him even if he's too nice but i still get uncomfortable with it. i would rather he just treated me normally kinda, and some days bring flowers and treat me but on special occasions. good looks is honestly not everything. i find personality to be a big factor cuz when their personality is nice i go crazy for them in all aspects

• So what you're good looking and now? What does this have anything to do with dating? And i know a lot of guys who think of themselves as sexy shit eventhough they look like damn apes

• Cause women go crazy over good looking guys and I thought they would be ok with dating me cause of that.

• Also your comment about females not being dick controlled like guys. Females don't even have dicks.

• Can you please respond?

• Because you're a loser, who blames women and seek attention. This question gets asked repeatedly without fail.

• I am good looking though, so why don't women give a good looking nice guy like me a chance?

• because you're creepy and scare women away.

• How so?

• You sound a little too self-assured. Kind of cocky.

• I am not cocky at all. I am just saying I am a nice guy. And I am just mentioning that I am good looking as well. I thought that is what women wanted. Good looking and nice.

• Is this what you tell them? Because you are starting to sound like a parrot.

Just be yourself, and you may find that special someone.

• And get some confidence about yourself as a person, not just your physical appearance.

What Guys Said 4

• Dat desperation.

• What are you doing to be attractive to women? By that I mean what are you doing to make yourself an interesting person?

Being a nice human is a good thing, don't get me wrong. However, it isn't something that makes you attractive.

• I am good looking and nice. I thought that is what women wanted? Good looking and nice?

• It takes much more than those two traits to make someone attractive.

So what about your life situation? Are you confident? Are you good at conversation? Are you an interesting person?

• Girls want confidence bro

Even the ugliest guy can still pull in more girls than just a nice guy

• I am good looking though

• Cause girls tend to attack guys on here, and I don't want to be harrased and them messaging me.

• @TylerWolfnSky I am embarrased and don't want women to know who I am. I am a really good looking nice guy.

• Bro you've been lied to all your life women don't want a sweet guy, they want a guy who takes charge and is not afraid to oppose them. And you don't need to tell me your good looking.

• I am good looking though. I thought women didn't care if a good looking guy was too nice, but I guess I was wrong.

• If you were at a party or a club or something then maybe I'd say your good looks would come into play but even then being too nice is like a nail in your coffin.