Would you shave your head?

If your friend has cancer, will you shave your head to support him/her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that because my friend has cancer, shaving my head would help him in any way. I would be supportive and caring though

• Often when people lose their hair their confidence and self-esteem plummets. It baffles me you can't think of that.

• @JohnBhoy94 and how will their confidence be boosted if their best friend does the same thing?

• Lol... If a friend of mine had to wear say a kilt, but he didn't want to because he felt embarrassed... If I wore it he wouldn't feel so bad because he wouldn't be the one. Same thing with shaved heads.

Honestly, I thought someone like you would've put 2 and 2 together by now... I'm slightly disappointed ;)

What Guys Said 6

• No.

Sounds like a cliche, silly-mockery for the reason of why the hair falls out. If he's my friend I'm going to tell him that to support him, I'm going to shave my testicles, and we are both going to have a hearty laugh.

CHEERS.

• Yes!
    Without a doubt , yes.

• Yes it's not that hard thing to do

• Yeah I would considering I like shaving my head. It's not a prob.

• sure I would do it even if they didn't have cancer : )

• No. Showing that I care about him/her is enough.

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't. i would support my friend in many other ways. i would pay things for them, offer my services like cooking or cleaning, i'd just be there for them and help them smile through the whole situation.

dont u think, that if i was to shave my head, this would make my friend feel worse?

• no I won't

• no.. but I would see that she gets a wig.