Guys, what's the first thing you notice about a girl? What are your favorite qualities of girls?

When you see a girl, there has to be something you're drawn to. Just wondering for fun, just to hear some opinions.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• First, for every guy it's eye contact and smile. Guys are used to being unwanted and unnoticed, and we LOVE being looked at.

Second thing, to me, is hair and clothing. Does she keep herself clean and appealing? Does she care what other people think?

For sexual traits, it goes face, health, ass, boobs, in that order. It helps to have a natural looking body. Tiny boobs on a big girl just don't look right.

Personality-wise, I like someone who can laugh when surrounded by strangers, won't hesitate to make someone feel better about themself, and has a physical interest to occupy their time.

What Guys Said 8

• It's a three pronged combination of her face, eyes and tits (providing it's the front I see her from).

Eyes especially can be quite striking.

From there on it just almost immediately evolves into stuff like facial expression (hopefully a smile), hair, skin, clothes, etc.

On favourite qualities it'd simply be a matter of pure femininity or how kind/willing to listen she might be.

• How she acts, talks or carries herself. Also if a overhear a similar idea or mindset I'm immediately interested. Also pretty eyes and a smile. That will get me every time.😍

• Her face, eyes, the way she's dresses. I wonder what she's up to. Going to work, or school (I live in a college town), going to a party. I want to get to know her, because I'm a curious guy, and love seeing different personalities.

• Her face is definetly the first thing I look at and then I just look at her overall body structure to see if seems healthy. Not overweight for size.

• Her ass and tits, depending on which angle I see her from

Qualities would be funny, cute laugh, and giving good head

• Eyes... I am attracted to beautiful eyes

• I check out the face including facial expression (s), then I'll look at the skin tone on the face and down the neck, that leads my eye to the boobs (I look at the ratio of boob to shoulder width), then I look at the waist and hips, then I check out the derrière, then the legs, then finally the whole package. Personality wise, I look for friendliness, enthusiasm and curiosity to begin with.

• hygiene, modesty, if she judges and gossips is a turn off, being not clingy, being kind hearted, having interests and hobbies.