So I've known this guy for 3 years I'm 15 and he's 18 I meant him when I was 12. And now we like each other. is 3 years a big difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it can be at your age but it could work. My mum met my dad when she was 15 and they're still happily married.
    Just remember he's legal and you're not so you would both have to keep things non sexual otherwise he could end up in jail

• I forgot to mention my dad is 6 years older than my mum

What Guys Said 4

• No, it most certainly isn't. There was 7 years difference between my mum and dad. £ years might seem a huge difference, but at 25/28 or 35/38 or 45/48, it sis insignificant. Just so long as you don't get into trouble, go for it!!

• SRY : TYPO. * 3 years might...

• It would also be less significant in UK, as when you are 16, you can even get married with parents consent. I know it's different in USA, 18 I believe. Probably something that has come about through religious dogma.

• It isn't. But in some state your boyfriend would be sacked for pedophilia. The US is a crazy place :S

• Have u had sex with him though?

• No we are both virgins

• It's not a big difference but if when it comes to sex there would be a problem coz he would be craving it at his age n u just starting to think bout it

• No, not at all

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I think the age gap is too much for you guys now. The number is not what matters its the maturity of each individual. As people mature their wants and needs change. However, I don't know the people involved.

Now, what I would do is make sure your both on the same page about having feelings towards each other. Then simply mention to him that your interested but will need time to grow up and mature so that you can be on the same page as him.

Don't forget that you have plenty of years ahead of you and by the time you get a little older, you might realize a relationship really isn't what you want anyway. Especially so young!

• At your age yes it is. Since you're underage and he is a adult