Would you date a very short girl?

Would tall guys consider someone who is too short for them to date?like im just an inch taller to snooki of Jersey Shore im 4'9 by the way and i dont think that o might still get taller coz im turning 20 u can be honest but please dont be mean

• yes
  • no
  • i need to get to know her first
For those you guys who might be wondering why i asked this coz there's this guy i was crushing he is 6'2 but with his quiff he looks 6''4 and people who knew him says that he like short girls But you know im really short so.. im just curious if u were him would you give it a shot?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date you, but I'm only 5'7 myself, so you might not be interested in my preferences... it sounds like you're after tall guys. I think most guys don't care about height that much, some guys prefer short girls and some guys like tall girls, but most guys don't care about height anywhere near as much as girls do - so don't worry it's not likely to be too much of a problem for you.

• But you are still much taller than me so obviously in my Own opinion i consider u tall :)

• Thank you for your kind words :)

• No worries :) Best of luck with that guy you fancy.

What Guys Said 13

• I am 6'2 and would totally date a girl that height.

• I'm 6'3 and I love short girls! They are very cute.

• This is funny because from what I've heard girls are more picky about height.

• Lol yeah i get you coz there are girls who really like wearing high heels and they still want there men to be taller than them or at least equal and clearly over towering a guy is not a problem of mine and boys can be picky to there is this guy before who hang out and flirts me and our friends said to me that he indeed liked me too but didn't date me because he thinks im too short for him he's 5'7 by the way

• That's silly I'd date a girl a foot shorter or taller lol

• Yeah I would, I love shorter girls cause it makes me feel like a giant while cuddling and its adorable having them snuggle up into my side

• Short girls are attractive so yes.

• Oopss i accidentally touched the unlike sorry

• I mean devote lol

• Would I date a short girl? Yes.
    However, I'm 6'2 and I've been next to a girl your height and I thought the difference was awkward for me.
    Not everyday is like this but that's my opinion.

• I'm only 5"6', so I would.

• I'm about 6'0 and sure, why not

• i always want to date short and slim girl and her presonality is important as well

• Tallness isn't a issue with me. But it would be awkward to slow dance. I'm six foot three lol

• I am 6'0 and yes I would love this she will be easy to hold to carry and to throw her on bed

• I love spinners...

• I'm 5'8" so yes I would

What Girls Said 7

• I know how you feel, I'm 3'3 and even though I'm 18 in 4 months because of my disability I have been told I have stopped growing but as well I'm in a wheelchair so that doesn't help my love life but that just means I have to wait a bit longer for that special some one. What I'm trying to say is that don't worry about your height because if this guy can't see past that it's his loss and there are plenty of other people and one day you will meet a guy who will past the height difference

• I really hope so and guys like that are very hard to find even the lucky girls who have an average or tall height find it hard to find love and find a man who will accept them for who they are i mean what are my odds ( finger crossed but you're right we just need to wait a little longer for that endangered guy

• Fingers crossed for both of us then :)

• Yeah height doesn't matter but weight does

• nope, that's too short for my taste

• Short girl + tall guy = adorable couple and tbh whenever i see couples like this im always like aww they look cute together its effortless and there is something with guy with a short girl that makes u think that the guy will protect his girl no matter what there is something so manly in it and always remember this qoute : GOD ONLY LET THINGS GROW UNTIL THEY'RE PERFECT, SOME OF US DIDN'T TAKE THAT LONG AS THE OTHERS

• Are short girls a minority or majority in America? Guys here prefer >5'7 tall women.

• Honey the best things in life come in small packages and any man who look past it is a loser so dont worry :)

• I believe they would.