He doesn not see a future together, but we are in a relationship for 7 months, now we going for vacation in a week time. Im confused. Help?

I have been dating this guy for 7 months now, i love him but im not sure if he does the same or as much as i do. He said he doesn't see a future with me. However we are spending time together and we see each other everyday and text daily. He makes time for me and i sleep over at his place. We went on a vacation or a short trip and since then we bond closer. I am really confused am i wasting my time and investing so much into a guy who won't marry me and he will marry someone else. Now he's planning for a trip next week with me. Im worried if i fall more for him. Since i love him so much, i feel like i compromise my happiness for his. It does make me feel insecure sometimes because im holding on to someone who will leave me someday. I really did a lot to make him happy and to keep him. Im 23 years old and he's 24. He will not choose me in the end for sure. Should i quit?

I met most of his friends and he bring me along to dinner with them. He introduces me as his girlfriend. However, most of my girl friends thinks i dont love him, i just needed a companion. I am confused. I do have feelings for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• When did he say that "he doen't see a future with you"? Have you two talked about marriage?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what you are looking for. If you are actively wanting to seek someone who is marriage minded then yes you should dump him.

• How soon do you want to be married?

• He will fuck you in the vacation and afterwards leave you

What Girls Said 2

• Drop him. There is no question that you need to move on. He has told you you have no future with him. Does he have to hit you over the head

• So he's in a relationship but for temporary basis