Does a ugly girl have a chance with a good looking or better looking guy? Guys seem to instantly ignore ugly girls?

I'm not exactly pretty and I'm not fond of my facial features either. Not to mention I have rather small breasts. But. I still want to get a boyfriend too, but none of them will even talk when it's not for something they need. Do boys just not talk to girls they don't think look pretty?
My friend is really pretty and loads of boys talk to her, and I hang around her a lot and they just won't generally look at me. The closest I get is them asking for my friends number.

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Not exactly pretty' doesn't automatically make you 'ugly' Stop thinking you're ugly, and develop some confidence. Then the good things will start to happen!

What Guys Said 2

• I guess it all depends in the guy and what you find attractive but generally it's a lot rarer to find a guy who judges a girl by her personality and not her body the better looking he is. So maybe you should start to judge guys by their personality and not be so shallow and only think about their looks.

• Well I only go after girls I find pretty. But everyone sees beauty differently

What Girls Said 1

• YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL do not think different