Flirty truth or dares to ask my boyfriend?

Playing truth or dare
he keeps choosing truth and I'm running out of questions
some dates would be helpful too but I need some good questions
anything

*dare

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you a virgin? How many girls have you had sex with? How many girls have you dated? How many girls have you kissed? What's your greatest sexual fantasy? Have you ever 'experimented' with the same sex? What do you like best about my body? What's your biggest turn on? How often do you masturbate? Have you trued prostate stimulation? What would you do to me right now if you had the chance? Do you have any fetishes? What do you like best about me?

What Guys Said 5

• "have u ever been lifted by a girl?"

• If ur up to "sexual" but not sex have him eat something off you. Guys love food and their girl so why not.

Also spanking u or licking/touch/kissing you anywhere you want him to.

• Ask him to Let you suck Him off in front of friends

• Start talking to him really sexy like, and lean in and ask him (with a straight face) "When was the last you... you... shit your pants?"

• tell him he's cheating by just picking dare and it isn't fun that way

• We did 😂 but others vouched cAuse they are doin the same

• tell them it isn't fun if they just pick truth. If someone picks dare, dare them to ONLY pick dare so they can't pick truth xD

What Girls Said 1

• if he doesn't want to do a dare thats means he doesn want to do something