How much muscle do you like on your guys?

So have six pack abs and a square chest with good sized shoulders, however Im not what you would consider big. I'm more on the skinny side but my muscle sticks out a lot. Should I worry about getting bigger, girls what do you prefer.

• Bigger
    12% (2)40% (2)18% (4)Vote
  • Same
    35% (6)0% (0)27% (6)Vote
  • Smaller
    6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Don't worry about it
    47% (8)60% (3)50% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not really care. I like bigger guy, not skinny guy. But muscle is not so important ^^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't get too big, personally I think it's kinda gross. I usually like skinny guys with very little muscle, but what you just described seems fine. What matters the most to me is if the guy is charming. Don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answered "don't worry about it." I know that other girls may think differently, but I personally am kind of intimidated when muscles get too big... From the way you described yourself, it seems like what I would consider great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think any guy's body would look sexy as long as you aren't overweight. And your muscle sticks out, so that's a plus! I'm sure lots of girls would love your bod. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if they can pick me up then thats alright

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i'm muscless and i love it basically... no matter if girls like it or not!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    1|0
  • you want some pecs that will gurantee sex, a wide back to get the ho's in the sack... lol POG

0|0
    0|0