So basically im in grade 8, and all the guys hate me for no reason?

Last year, every guy liked me. I couldve had anyone i wanted. I was popular. I like sports and guitar and singing. But when i wheeled this guy named Lucas (the popular guy), a picture of us cuddling got out, and the next day after it got out, he hated me, and convinced all the other guys to hate me too. My best friend taylor started hanging around with this bitch sarah, and no one sees how fake she is. She keeps spreading rumours about me. It hurts to know that im disliked so much when i had it all all last year. I dont get it. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop giving a fuck. When I was in HS I went out with the 4 most popular girls, so obviously when I broke up with the 4th one, all of them hated me, but I didn't care, I didn't let it get to me.
    You can't do nothing but stop caring and make friends with those who also don't care about those rumors and judge you by who you are after they know you, instead of judging you by what someone else said.

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck them. If people are that shallow, were they ever really your friends to begin with? You can ask the boy why he hates you, and see if he can stop the others from hating on you, but that doesn't always work out.

Find some true friends, and realize that popularity outside in the real world doesn't mean anything. Keep being a people person, and real friends will join your group.

• basically... how the hell he convinced the other guys 2 hate u?

• Because they feel like if they don't follow him, they won't be 'cool' or some shit I don't know. I can tell they don't ACTUALLY have a problem with me because when no one important is watching we can actually have a decent conversation.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to find a new set of friends who won't do that to you.

• all my friends are caught up in being cool, so they have no depth. The other girls are just fuckn' weird and backstabbing. I'd never fit in with them