Do all girls expect to be chased?

Do you always expect the guy to chase? Why?

• Yes I expect it
  • I don't expect him to chase

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the exact same way that @travelgirl2015 feels. That's how it's always ended up for me in the end. Plus, I like the chase. It's fun and I never get tired of running. :)

• Can you tell me the difference between her wanting to be chased and her not being interested?

• @existing_not_living, I assume she was totally confused as to what to do but as it always goes "when there is a toss up between 2 people they always go for the one they have history with"

• It's quite true. People really do. They are afraid of the unknown. It's why so many fear the dark. It's not the dark they're scared of, just what's hiding in it. I've done it before, too.

What Girls Said 8

• Not chased. But fucking tell me you like me if you like me. It makes it so much easier. I am tired of being rejected. Ugh. I know I'm not pretty or smart or funny or rich or nice or . . I forget where I'm going with this. . .

Point is, I'll tell you I like you. Tell me you like me. No mind games, no playing. No chase. Nada.

• Depends... for me if i really like a guy id chase him as much as he would chase me lol but lets say the guy is being indecisive i'll let him chase me because i'm not wasting my time doing so when he chasing him doesn't seem to work lol.

• I expect it and prepare against it. I wear good shoes fit for running and carry weapons. These are harsh times comrade

• I want to know you like me. The whole point of the chase is to see if the guy likes you. And it keeps things interesting i guess.

Personally I could do without.

• Yes. I do now. Because everytime I have presued a guy, he just hates me.

• How do you tell the difference between wanting to be chased and her having no interest?

• If she acts interested? If I like a guy then usually he will just know that based on how I act.

• ^ ... let's not be na├»ve here

• I actually don't want to be chased at all. Not my thing.

• I expect to be chased but then I expect to be the one who slaps their ass. I don't know why. It's just the way I am.

• Not at all.. if I liked a guy he'd know as I'll put it out there if I ain't that easy of a good read I'll definitely go after what I want depending on the situation thou :)

What Guys Said 4

• Girls seem to setup a few layers of filters, yeah they seem like to like the chase. Whether consciously or not I don't know.

IMHO for girls it's very, very important to save face. If things don't work out with a crush they can easily back out and say, "oh i didn't realllyyy like him"

Therefore, you do have to be assertive. Oftentimes, You have to be the one to approach, the first to put yourself out there, first to take the risk of being rejected. And that's okay.

Someone gave me that advice several years ago. Such golden advice in my experience.

• unfortunately some of them remain traditional basically... and they still want the guy 2 "chase" them basically...

• @existing_not_living

• yes sadly the vast majority of them do, and i hate it because i hate mind-games, i want to get straight to the point