Is it wise to date multiple girls/guys at once? I feel everyone does it before committing but it's frowned upon?

Is it only the concern of the receiving end? I think it's wise personally since I beleive in monogamy and marriage

Most Helpful Guy

• Its up to you and who you date. I personally will date multiple girls at once and then only date one girl if I get serious with her.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think anything is wrong with dating multiple people, so long as its ended when you decide to commit. I don't know why anyone would frown upon it, especially if the person in question is single.

• I can understand why people do it. It does make a lot of sense for figuring out who you really want to be with. It's just something I could never do. I always end up getting very fixated on one person and they get all of my attention anyway. Just can't do multiple people which is hard when the person you're giving all your attention to is dating other people besides you.

• I think its okay if you're figuring things out yourself, but do remember that some people may be really hurt by your actions (and ruin your rep) and that itself may mess up your chances with some other people!

What Guys Said 1