Will cutting my hair this was look good?

Ok so I was thinking of cutting my hair like image two with the hair above the ear slightly shorter but not as short as her. The first image is me with the area of hair I would like to cut and how short. The idea would be when I put my hair up the lock on both sides will hang down and if I don't want it I can tuck it behind my ear. Cute? Hot? Unattractive? Opinions please!!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Also kinda depends on your face shape... that girl^ looks really good because she has a pointy chin and heart face shape. Remember that she had to spend time on it too, i mean short hair doesn't look as good when you dont have the time to brush it so all the strands are in the same direction (if you know what i mean)

• Yeah I have long hair but for most of my life had short. I just want to give my face more of a frame with the strands

• i think you could give it a shot then, your hair looks thin, so i think it would be manageable (and you could always grow it out :)

• True! Thanks so much

What Guys Said 4

• It would be easier if I got to see your face shape. That haircut looks nice on "her" not necessarily on everyone.

• your hair as they are in thev1st pic r better basically in my opinion

• I love that hair style. SO CUTE!! Is that Elisha Cuthbert?

• Yep go for it, it looks nice

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on your face shape to be honest. Some girls can pull it off and some can't. There is a website where you can test different hairstyles on yourself. http://www.taaz.com/