Guys, why date someone knowing you dont want them? Is it for sexual reasons or just to break their heart?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• "... or just to break their heart?" Few people are perverse enough to actually take pleasure in breaking someone's heart or hurting them emotionally. Some guys are just selfish enough to let the prospect of sex make them lead a girl on even though they know things won't work out.

• Thanks

• It's not something I've done myself, and I like to think I never will.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys who do this (not a lot, although FAR too many), are just into sex. They want to be players and just hookup with women. That is it.

• are you 100% sure they only want you for sex or are you assuming cause a guy can love an girl and be very sexual attracted to a girl to i know i have

• hmmm personally i'd not if i didn't want her basically... i guess thse people do it because they don't want 2 make them feel sad after rejecting them basically!

• Maybe the guy wants to see the girl redeem herself in the bedroom? This is a guess.

• So If the sex is not good then you just walk out on her? Sex is not everything in a relationship just saying

• It's a pretty darn important component of one. Infidelity stems from sexual dissatisfaction.