I like two guys help?

i like two guys what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• then choose the guy u like more basically

• Do either of them like you, if so, choose whoever does, if they both do, it either won't work out with you, or their friendship will be ruined, i'd honestly advise finding a different guy.

• Date both, we live in the 21st century.

• out of question there best friends

• I mean with their knowledge. Nah, I am just playing. Research the term polyamory

What Girls Said 4

• I'm poly-amorous, try talking to them both about what they think about it. Stringing them along and being indecisive will not help the situation.

• think bout what do you like about each, and which of them likes you more?

• how can you tell if a guy likes you?

• will he start up a convo? does he have a lot of things to say to you? does he look at you often?

• both

• I was in a situation like that recently. I chose the one that I felt I could have a better, longer, relationship with but then cheated on him with the orher one that I was more sexually attracted to. Very messy. So.. choose the one that turns you on more!

• You should have a threesome.

• funny i hope thats sarcasm

• Threesome is like the next level of friendship; they're gonna be closer than they ever dreamt of.

• they won't go for :( lol