Do you think 15 year old girls should date 20+ year old guys?

In my school it has suddenly become a trend for all the 15 year old girls to get with guys 5-8 years older than them, is it just me or is this creepy? .-.

Most Helpful Girl

• it is creepy in my opinion. but more than that, a 15 year olds brain is at a TOTALY different stage of development than a 20 year olds. as much as I hate to hear it, a teenager cannot look at the possible consequences of their actions anywhere near as well as they can as an adult.
    also 20 year old brains are still developing too.
    there is just so much change that will happen, I find it highly unlikely that they will stay together for very long.
    and still. just creepy

What Girls Said 4

• Any grown man in his right mind would never be attracted to a 15 year old girl.

• It's really creepy and the guys can get into trouble if someone finds out.

• Ew ew ew ew ew

• Honestly don't because I'm sorry to say this but most of these guys are probably just dating 15 years old to have sex from. You should just date a guy a year or two older but chances are he only dating you to get in your pants.

What Guys Said 2

• These girls aren't even at legal age yet... Yeah, it is pretty weird. Like what would a college guy want anything to do with an early high school girl who is still developing?

• It's ridiculous! Why would a 20 something year old guy date a kid? I have to admit though some 15 year old girls look older that they really are but still, HECK NO!