Girls, what do you like about black guys? White guys? Hispanic/Asian, etc?

I know 'guys are just guys' but some guys of different backgrounds have different positive qualities.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not truly attracted to black men. I know that I like them when they're mixed with something (like the one football player who is mixed with Asian who I can't name for the life of me). I just tend to think "mixed" guys in general are cuter (and I mean being obviously mixed). I like tanned white guys and I like Puerto Rican guys. I'm not really into Asians unless, again, if they're mixed.

I don't know what you mean about "different backgrounds have different positive qualities" though. I think that's borderline stereotyping. I know one negative quality that I can't take from a man of any race is when his penis is super dark/light. I gag when I see them. I have only found one other woman that is like this... lol.

0|0
    1|0
    • i should have said "ALL guys of different backgrounds have positive qualities". I think all guys can be beautiful even if they may differ in some ways :)

• I agree then... lol. But I still can't think of one that I consider for each different background... LOL.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly the same qualities I like in every dude. I personally don't notice the difference between guys from different backgrounds mostly because I'm not surrounded by them all the time nor am I close with any of them excluding guys in my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I don't think I've really cared much about the guys I've dated up until now... So I can't really comment on background :l

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dated outside of my race, but id like to.
    If I could, I'd have one of each.

What do u like about them? Physically?
    Most black guys have really clear skin, a nice booty, and big lips.

Hispanic guys hmm everything, but I'm just biased because I'm Hispanic.

Asian guys can pretty much rock any hair color and still look good.

White guys usually have nice eyes. Like blue lagoon ir something

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont make discrimination. I really like a nice guy who cares about me, who loves me, who has honour, pride, loyalty. And also he should have an intellectual capacity and logic

0|0
    0|0
  • I picture me and a Hispanic guy making Mexican food...

0|0
    0|0