While dating how do you decide which family to go to during holidays such as Easter and Christmas?

What do you all do with holiday such as Easter and Christmas or any holiday? I mean while dating how do you decide which family to go to or do you even go with each other?

What Girls Said 1

• We normally just go with the traditions. Example, for Christmas the 24th at my grandparents, 25th at my house & 27th was at his house. I guess we were lucky because it all worked out. :)

• Thanks. We aren't that lucky. Both parents want same day. Testing the relationship.

• I would say spend half the day one place and half the other place if you can? If not then what I would do is stay with my family and he would stay with his. Not the end of the world if you don't see eachother for a day :)

• Thanks for the help. That sounds like a great plan.

What Guys Said 1

• You take this road, or that one, but in the end, it's a disaster either way. Stay home; make them come to you.