What do you do when your boyfriend can't make-out properly?

My boyfriend's ex was really harsh with him and said he couldn't kiss and I don't want to be mean to him or make him upset by telling him he can't make-out right. He is a good kisser, like sweet pecks and quick kisses, but when it comes to making-out he needs s little help. He uses his tongue to much and devors my lips. How do I be nice about helping him. I know it's was his first time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest! Say you like personally when he just maybe slows down and makes the kisses go a bit slower. Say it feels too intense if he uses too much tongue and that he sometimes gets too rough for you. It's all about how you say it. There's a nice way to say it but then there's also a mean way which would be telling him his kissing is horrible and not being specific. Don't do that. Compliment him at the same too... tell him you love the chemistry you share and that you think he's good but that he should try doing *this* or *that* to make it even better.

What Guys Said 1

• When I was making out with an inexperienced blonde, I gave her "instructions" while she sucked on my tongue, haha.

• How?

• Ask him to go after one part of your lip at a time, sounds like he's just randomly sucking on your mouth.

Then, he should be rubbing your side or grabbing your cheeks from inside your panties.

What Girls Said 3

• Show him how you like to be kissed. Usually people mirror one another. Just tell him that you would really be turned on if he kissed you like this ( whatever you have in mind) and kiss him the way you want to be kissed.

• You start it off and go easier. If he starts attacking, back up a little. Lead by example

• Take control, put your hands on his face to control the devouring problem and show him how you want to be kissed. You could also tell him how sexy it'd be if he kissed you a certain way

• How would I show him without hurting his pride? His ex was mean about it.

• Thanks :)

• You're welcome :)