Trust Is an Issue?

Is it ever right to tell the person you love so much that you can't trust them? I told my girlfriend so because I'm always hearing rumors of her and guys plus I've seen suspect behavior myself.

• Yes, always be truthful
  • No, you disrespectful asshole

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I think it's assholish behavior if you don't trust her just because of rumors you hear. Why the hell are you with her if you can't even trust that she will be loyal/faithful to you? She deserves someone that will. I would dump your ass if you told me that.

I have told my best friend that I don't trust him completely, but it's not because of him at all. It's because of me. I have really bad trust issues from being hurt a lot. I trust him a lot, but I can't put my full trust in him yet because I don't know how to. It has nothing to do with him or his behavior, or rumors that I've heard about him. Trust me, I've heard rumors, but I don't believe them for a minute because he's my best friend and I DO trust him (at least to some degree).

You should trust your girlfriend. If you don't then you need to walk away. Without trust, you have nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• basically it'd be hirtful if u told her i assume