Girls taking forever to reply to text?

I went on a date with a girl recently. I thought we both had a lot of fun. She seemed excited to talk about certain things and she was nervous at times around me (almost spilling a drink).

However, she has always been super slow at replying to my texts. Sometimes she would take a whole day! What's up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just are busy during the day... Some people are just forgetful. I have a friend who will look at my text during the middle of something, set her phone down, and completely forget that I texted her! You could ask her what she does during the day.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she doesn't always have her phone around her kinda thing. Also when a girl really likes someone she takes forever to reply because she is always thinking... umm is that the best response or does that sounds slutty and such. Maybe she just wants to play hard to get, because you appreciate her text so much more when you wait longer for it and she doesn't want to seem desperate (when a girl replies too quickly) or easy.
    It's a whole game strategy up in our head

• But girls always check their phones at school. All the time.
      Do you like put your phone in one spot when you're at home?

I don't know why you think texting back is "desperate" When talking face to face, it (obviously) doesn't make you seem desperate is you continue the conversation as long as it goes.

You girls and your logic...

• don't shoot the messenger! I'm just pointing how stupid we can be. If you can figure out a way to fix this problem with girls then please tell me...

• ASK her. There are way too many possibilities as to why she didn't respond. I personally don't look at my phone but once a day, because I'm not a phone addict and I don't like texting.

• Could be busy

What Guys Said 2

• maybe she's not a good tezter dude...:-)

• Studies show if a woman doesn't answer her phone doesn't reply back after a long time she is most likely getting banged by another guy.