Guys, would you mind dating a modest woman?

I'm modest myself, do guys like dating modest women?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men prefer modest women.

What Guys Said 4

• I am not sure what you mean by modest. It depends on both your definition of modest, and what type of guy you are wanting a relationship with. If you mean you don't wear revealing clothing or sleep around, a lot of guys struggle finding those types of women to marry. This can be a turn off for guys not wishing to get married, or who want sex early in the relationship before he has decided to marry her.

If by modest you mean that even in a relationship including marriage you always need the lights off during sex and never let your husband see you naked, then most guys will have a problem with that.

• Don't wear revealing clothing or sleep around, and I'm looking for a guy who wants to get married.

• That sounds great. I really don't care so much about how she dresses one way or the other, but if I ever get remarried it will need to be to a woman of similar values.

• I wish and it would be awesome if she is shy too, but she must has a sense of humor

• as long as modest means she won't cheat on me as is humble and not " I won't have sex till mariage" yes

• No, I want an arrogant stuck up bitch...

• Sarcasm yay!

• Okay I guess it's possible to be too meek and mild and not get noticed, like a wall flower type of person. I think someone should be realistically modest, don't undervalue yourself.

• I'm certainly not attracted to women who are immodest.