What do you think of my date plan, everyone?

OK well I just got my first girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. We've hung out and met up at places with other people, but we never had any legitimate 'alone' time.

We both have Tuesday off from school, and I was thinking that would be a perfect time to go on a date. I'm a sophomore and she's a freshman in high school (we both can't drive). I was thinking of possibly bowling with her. But my mom would have to drive us there, and probably back (and I don't know how awkward that'd be to my girlfriend).

Should I stick to my plan, or should I go somewhere else, invite some of our mutual friend, etc. ?

• No don't change anything, your plan is fine.
  • You should go somewhere else (where).
  • You might want to invite some mutual friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for a walk & out for coffee. Somewhere that involves people, but not friends, and going out, but not driving.

What Guys Said 1

• When you're at the age that neither of you can drive, having your parent drop you off isn't an issue.

Bowling is always a fun activity. You could also go mini golfing, to the zoo/aquarium or to the park for a picnic.

Remember that the specific activity doesn't matter as much as having fun and getting to know the person.