I've never dated before, how can I date someone that's been in tons of relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every relationship is different and unpredictable. Experience doesn't help as much as you would think, it's just more baggage.

• I highly doubt that.
      From experience you know what you like, what you don't like, what doesn't work, who you shouldn't date, bad signs, good signs, how to start the relationship, etc.

• agreed. past relationships have taught me a lot, but also have left me with way more baggage than i care for. dating just isn't worth it unless you're really into and serious about that person

What Girls Said 1

• as a girl i think it's super special to date someone who hasn't dated a lot of other girls before. thats cool

• Okay. But what if it wastes my "virginity" of dating?

• if you're worried about that then don't date her unless you're serious about her

What Guys Said 1

• if that some1 accepts the fact u have no experience in dating... then everythng's fine basically...:-)

• Okay, that's simple enough.