Girls, are you afraid that you will never marry Mr Right? Are you afraid of staying single forever?

This guy might be an ass, be he sure gets to the point!

• Yes. I am terrified of becoming a Cat Lady.
    50% (9)
  • No. I am confident that I will fall in love and get married.
    50% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao no. Not afraid.

A. I am fairly certain I will be getting married sometime in the next 3 years.
    B. I am not afraid to be alone.
    C. I am CERTAINLY not afraid or ashamed to become a cat lady. Except it wouldn't be cats. It'd be a herd of mini horses and I'd name them after the reindeer and have them pull me around in a cart. :D

So basically... yeah. That's it.

He was amusing.

Also... worst 1st date deal breaker - went on a date to a movie and while we were walking to the theater he brought me in a jewelry store, said he'd Googled me, that he loved me, and was going to buy me ruby earrings, a ruby necklace, and a ruby ring because Google told him that was my birth month.

I hauled ass out of there lol

What Girls Said 10

• Been there done that. I was married for 11 years and it didn't work out for various reasons. I'm the one that ended it. I plan to likely never marry again, not because I don't think I won't find Mr Right, I just don't want to deal with doing it all over again. I enjoy my singledom right now and I have no shortage of dating/sex.

• There is a 3rd option. I don't want to get married, and I don't believe all love lasts an entire lifetime. As humans we change and evolve as we age. Some people are only meant to be in our lives for certain periods of time.

• Ha, too funny!

I can't relate to much of it but points noted.

• I'm not scared of ending up alone. If I find Mr Right , great. If I don't find him than that's great too. My life is already filled with love and I'd do an job of distracting my lonesome self.

• I'm a proud cat lady

• Yay! I like cats :) I have two.
      One was hurt, I saw it by the road, then took him home.
      It was a she, she couldnt walk, had blood on her tail and back. She crawled like a cripple for a month, on her two front legs. Now she jumps and leaps everywhere.
      The other is a huge, fat, hairy tomcat. He's my favorite, aslo rescued but from the animal shelter.

• I'm not afraid and I like being alone and I don't wanna get married because reletionshipd are hard and I like being single cause I can do my own thing

• I would vote B, but I'm not interested in marriage.
    So, I'd say I'm confident enough that I'll meet someone great at some point in my life and no, I'm not afraid at all.

• Not really worried about that too much

• He definitely is an Ass.
    Doesn't really apply to me. Already been married.

• funny and good stuff. . thanks fr sharing