Is it just me or are more guys becoming interested in foreign/exotic women?

Like middle eastern girls and Indian girls and Latinas and all the other brown/dark girls out there? I feel like they are. The typical blue eyed blondes are no longer in fashion.

I have no idea why you guys are talking about feminism or gender roles and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism is actually one of the leading causes. My generation grew up raised by our mothers, because our fathers had no rights to their own children. Our mothers frequently used us as weapons to hurt our fathers. This was because around the same time feminism got real popular. A lot of good men got screwed by the system at that time. That is how men now view feminists from our countries. So men look toward other countries hoping to find women not like our mothers, aunts, sisters, etc that hurt men as they proudly proclaimed themselves feminists.

It might be a twisted view to have of women from our country, or of feminism, but it isn't entirely undeserved. You can't raise a child under a system that punishes men and expect the sons to trust the women of their country.

At some point feminism went too far and became a hate movement against men. Even if that is no longer true, it did happen at some point. Since most women in this country still identify themselves as members of the movement that hurt so many men, guys assume those women are just like the women that hurt the generation before us.

The boys that grew up witnessing the worst abuses of feminism are the strongest against it. Even though these men typically want equality for the genders. They can not accept that someone that calls themselves a feminist could ever stand for equality. Now they are hoping the grass may be greener in places they feel is not touched with feminism.

Look at it this way. If you met a guy and he said he was a Nazi and claimed his movement was one of peace and Germans weren't true Nazis, you wouldn't trust him. That is how guys feel about current feminists, or as they are commonly called feminazi.

• Where are you from?

• I am from America. I am not trying to have an argument about feminism. I am just stating that the guys looking elsewhere for wives have often been hurt by the darker branch of feminism. Not all people that identify as feminists are good people.

I remember growing up seeing talk shows that would tell men if their wife cheated it was because he was being insensitive to his wife's emotional needs, and so it was his fault she cheated not hers. It got really out of hand for a while. Guys who grew up around that type of feminism can't accept that feminism is for equality. So they fantasize about women untouched by feminism in other countries.

What Guys Said 41

• Western civilization is in decline. Its a fact.
    Who brought this about? Western people themselves.

The rest of the world ain't dumb, they see this.
    And this includes single, white men.

a lot of white girls are soooo brainwashed and programmed its not funny.
    Women these days think that men are their rivals, which is totally stupid and a lie in itself.

Men are leaving the taboo behind and making a rational decision due to the completely unrealistic expectations of women and their brat mentality.

Would you marry a guy who acts like a teenager, 24 hrs a day?

Non western women were never ugly or unwanted, its that its more acceptable now and you are even seen as a smart man by avoiding the fembots that make up 80% of western women.

You may not like it, but its a fact.

• so we can fuck women who are human and pussy is pussy...

seems you have a tiny prick, or some other malfunction, or just enuvous, whatever dude...

• @tenofthepeaks

You live in La La Land. And your reply is non conclusive and points out nothing.

Demographics and natality rates all show and back up what Im saying.

If you want to actually know WHY men are opting for foreign women, do your own research.
      If you prefer ignorance, stay the same.

• lol.. whatever dude. i can only speak for myself. we 're not a racist culture compared to long ago, and well.. pussy is pussy. why must i let some social construct devised to perpetuate slavery and colonialism affect me today in who I fuck? A human woman is a human woman, period.

• It's not about "diversity" and shit people mention. That's all bullshit.

It's a result of feminism in NA/EU, where a woman is constantly told that she should be independent, have a career, be competitive with men, blah blah blah.
    It kills femininity and makes them less appealing to men that actually think with their head long term instead of their cock short term.

Men generally want somewhat more submissive woman (not some slave obviously, but also not someone who's going to boss us around), someone weaker than we are so we can take care of them, and someone that at some point embraces being a woman in men's world.

That's why they start to move away from EU/NA women who's self confidence and narcissism already through all possible limits and seek such women from regions that are more commonly known for having more "traditional" attitude in women.

• I don't think that is true at all. It is not a man's world. And men are not turning towards foreign women so that they can be more wifely or submissive.

Are you interested in darker women?

• Likewise.

• Ball buster she is. She kinda just proved your point.

• I think she's extremely beautiful, blonde hair woman.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...7959fdfa728a.jpg

• She's actually more brunette. And that wasn't the question.

• No, I think guys have always had their preferences. Mines have barely changed

• Yes, more but not all. The situation is still under control.

I like every single girl on planet (rapist, creeps, pervs, molesters apart)

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPhhZg9v9NU

• Here are my takes on this in general:

A) I actually prefer White, or Hispanic Women, but I have liked Women of all different Races. It depends on their personality. If you are one of the smart black women you just won a date.

B) The problem is that even though I like Women of different races for some reason if they're American there are alarm bells going off in my head. Let's face it. I am American, and I am not attracted to Americanized Women most of the time. Why? American, and Americanized Women are nothing more than self entitled Princesses. Most of them can't even do anything anymore. They just expect people to hand things to her. Even worse they are picky. I have friends that are Women from other Countries, and they know how to act like a Women. They aren't Ghetto, nor do they curse 50 times a minute. They are real Women. Meanwhile us Guys no matter how nice we are end up being treated like trash. This is all due to modern feminism from the 70's. They have wrecked Women, and now all of the Good American Men won't tolerate it. We are a bunch of Good Men that see nothing, but trash so where do we go? We go look at Women Immigrants, and Overseas Women, because they still exist over there, and we just don't want to be treated badly from it.

C) Even though Good American Women exist they are getting harder to find, and this is where all the problems lie.

This explains why you are having issues. :/.

• I'm not going to throw Western women all underneath the bus.. but some cultures make men fell so special..

Not sure if this link will work.. note that I never asked her to do this.

[URL=http://tinypic.com/r/w8wdgy/8]View My Video[/URL]

http://i62.tinypic.com/2cckole.jpg

and that's why i'll pay for dinner.

• The exotic or unusual has always been appealing ever since prehistory.

Blonde hair or blue eyes was coveted back in Ancient Greece.

• I think men are just becoming interested in women who haven't been ruined by feminism aka non wester women.

• It's honestly always been that way. White girls are hotter on average. So many more of them out there. BUT when You catch a sexy ethnic women, she's usually really hot.

So depends

• I think its just you lol.

• A girl having exotic features in contrast to mine can be a nice bonus.

• It all comes down to the nature of American women. That's why we are becoming more interested in foreign women.

Most foreign women stay with the man they love for life. Once they found a man they can marry, they don't look at others. A lot of American women, have been cheating on good husbands more often than husbands cheat on their wives now a days. It's just never talked about as much in our society.

• Latinas will always have a special place in my heart because I'm hispanic. It's hard finding every other race to date because they aren't all interested in hispanic men... especially short ones... (5'6.6). But, whoever I have mutual interest whether she be white, black, Asian, middle eastern or even a goat... will have a quality partner. But I do find myself looking at the middle eastern girls because they are just not common where I'm at.

• It is just the age of the internet maybe men meeting wider scope of women but I don't think it is anything new. Men won't suddenly only want to date foreign women in my opinion.

• Depends who you ask.. Maybe to some Western men that's true. To me the blue eyed blonde girls are the one exotic to me. Oh and Latinas have always been interested on though

• It is definitely just you.

• There has been an ongoing trend for interracial couple as of late... so yes.

• I've been liking ladies of different ethnicity for years!

• You don't find me attractive and I'm brown lmao.

• I will tell you eventually. Just not now :)) I'm sleeeeeeeepy. Gonna go now

• >;( noooooooooooooooooo

• I don't really care if they're foreign (maybe with the exception for British women since I tend to find most of them to be very, very kinky.)

But I do have a huge thing for punk girls, exotic hairs, tattoos and piercings. Not to mention fit women with plenty of muscle.

• I for one never have liked the blonde hair and blue eyes combo since I was like 14/15.

• i have been with more white girls...
    soooo... yeah dont really agree with this

although i love latinas!

• Aw that sucks

• I only love latinas cause we share the same culture

But i have dated many white girls, but they mostly had brown hair...

Too be honest i think blonde hair and blue eyes is always in style

• It's always been like that. That's why in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein the man in the family brought home a wife that he called his "Arabian princess".

• So you like darker women?

• Not necessarily. I tend to like whites, latinas, mulattos, and Mediterranean women.

• My fiancee is of German/Irish ancestry. Curly auburn hair with hazel eyes, very tall.

• I live in Asia. White girls are exotic to me.

• are you envious? i don't get why it bothers you so much..

• Lmao it doesn't bother me at all. Seems to be you're the one feeling a little salty

• Ok good. Well, I am desi. Soooooooo

• well i assume you must be hot, but you're too young for me. :/ :)

• Dudes have always found exotic women attractive..

• I think over time guys have just become more comfortable expressing their exotic tastes.

• Who is this baby?

• I have always been that way lol.

• I love all women.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 14

• I've noticed a lot of guys actually like Asian women the most. Almost all of my friends would like to date an Asian. Blue eyes and blonde hair is more liked by darker skinned guys, not that much by pale skinned guys (sounds racist, but I've noticed Turkish, Moroccan, Greek etc. Men like my hair and eyes)

• Guys still like blue eyed blondes if she's cute, but they aren't on that pedestal that they were before and they're now taking notice of other beautiful women

• When did Latina's become exotic? LoL, I never saw them as exotic. Guess I was wrong...

• I'm not trying to turn this into a race battle, but how come African women are not seen as exotic? I mean, I would think they would be. They look exotic to me.

• It's only a minority.

• this is true.

• I don't see any problem with that, a lot of girls like foreign guys too

• Good... diversity is becoming more of a thing.

• Guess they're getting bored.

• Americans have problems.

• I've read somewhere in an article about this whole psychology thing, we men or women are likely attracted to those who are opposite looking to us.

• All women are foreign or exotic to some people.

• I don't know if it's less severe than before, but in general guys prefer lighter women if you look at the general trends around the world.

• Hmm... Let's see.

http://youtu.be/cjj2E9dwjjU

There goes your answer.

• True true!!! Although blondes are still popular. But times are changing... diversity is being embraced and I think other races are becoming more and more popular.